Successful people know who they are and what their True Colors are … when you know what your core values and needs are and feel good about them, you can perform at your highest potential in every area of life. And when you share a working, mutual understanding of others’ core values and needs, you have the basis to communicate, motivate, and achieve common goals with utmost dignity, efficacy, and mutual respect. – Don Lowry – Developer of the True Colors personality typing program.
Train Alberta’s Ture Colors Workshop is great for team building and leads to improved individual performance, greater levels of employee satisfaction, reduced workplace stress and conflict, and a more harmonious and productive work environment.
Train Alberta’s certified True Colors facilitators will help participants understand themselves better and then will guide them through engaging activities to understand others better. The True Colours training can help your team to:
- Identify each individual’s key attributes and traits
- Gain insight into what makes others tick – and what ticks them off – including your customers
- Learn how to communicate and relate to individuals with the same and differing True Colors
- Understand why high-performing teams need all four colors
- Enhance team dynamics and improve team capacity
Train Alberta offers in-person and virtual True Colors workshops led by experienced certified facilitators.
True Colors Workshop Length – ½ day (3 hours)
Our typical package of 10 participants costs roughly $2,000 plus mileage and GST (if applicable).
Materials – Each participant will by provided with Keys to Personal Success Booklet published by True Colors International
Please call 780-453-8213 for pricing.